Sunday, January 21, 2007

21.01.2007
Some high winds this week but no damage to our house luckily. A few people died in other parts of the country though. Just don’t imagine this type of thing happening here in England! The cold weather is set to arrive here this week starting today and there is even a promise of snow this morning. It will be the first this winter if it does.
Sunday dinner menu is…
Vegetable soup (homemade) with pesto and mozzarella rolls.
Parcels filled with goat’s cheese and spinach served on rocket with red onion chutney
Roast goose with black pudding sausage meat with roast potatoes and seasonal veg.
Apricot/almond tart”
I might be a little busy later making it all but I love it really. (The goose is free range by the way.) I think I am right in saying that goose cannot be raised intensively. For the immediate morning I shall go and buy a newspaper and read it whilst having breakfast of 2 boiled eggs and toast. Oh and try to update my blog.
Hope you like the sunset picture….