Monday, June 18, 2007

18th June 2007

Weather has been as I wrote last time. The rain did come and enveloped everything in a grey wet, gloomy kiss. However luckily I did manage to take some photos of the garden in early June. There are few posted below but if you want to see them all click here to go to the Sunsets and nature site. It’s a lot but couldn’t decide which not to use. Probably the one of me with the saggy bits showing.

http://groups.msn.com/SunsetsandNature/shoebox.msnw

Mike has borrowed the camera for his cruise (the maritime type of cruise,) so unless I can use Nick’s you may be deprived of photos for a few weeks. I’ll let you know what the glitter squad got up to on the high seas. How you keeping there in Pa by the way? I am well and had my first new potatoes last weekend…they were worth every bit of effort and water…absolutely delicious. Will try to post again later but if not take care and be in touch again soon.