Monday, November 19, 2007

19th Nov 2007

It’s the week of birthdays with 2 just gone and one more to come. All the special people have birthdays in November....I’ll try to prove it. (Nope, got that wrong but here is what I managed to find out.)

November 18th in History1626: In Rome, St Peter's Church is consecrated1963: The Bell telephone company introduces the first push button telephones in the United States.

November 22nd in History1963: Lyndon B Johnson sworn in as 35th President of America just hours after the assassination of President Kennedy1975: King Juan Carlos II was sworn in as head of state just two days after the death of Spanish dictator General Franco

Still that’s Monday out of the way now and soon be off to sunnier climes for 1 week. Then that’s it till next year. Mike turns 60 next year and wants to go to Las Vegas. Then in the early part of 2009 Nick and I are going to go to Australia and New Zealand for 3 weeks. So definitely I have a few very good things to look forward to. Tonight I have been looking over my 70’s wardrobe and muttering “what was I thinking!” Also baked some bread which I am going to photograph and post it so you can imagine a nice thick, crusty slice with butter and cheese or perhaps a bramble jelly...yummy very nice.

Have a lovely evening