Sunday, November 04, 2007

Sunday 04.11.2007

Been out taking photos this afternoon. I took a walk around all the local paths I used to follow when I walked the dogs. I’d forgotten how amazing it is so close to where I live. It has been a cool but sunny day and the smell of wood smoke is still in the air from the numerous Guy Fawkes bonfires lit last night. Bonfire night falls tomorrow so most were lit early. Last night was an explosion of sounds and colours as hundreds of fireworks lit up the night sky. I sat in the garden watching for a little while.

The first one is of a beech tree with lots of strange growths on it.

The second is of a huge tree growing straight out of a grave

The third is the sky

The fourth is another sky shot

The fifth is the thick carpet of beech leaves across all the paths.

Hope you had a good day and a relaxing weekend.