Tuesday, January 15, 2008

15th Jan 2008

Haven’t posted very much lately sorry. I keep meaning to write stuff on my lunch break but always feel guilty. It’s been rather quiet and the weather has been mostly windy and wet. Well apart from one morning last week when I awoke to a heavy fall of snow. It was so amazingly unexpected and I just had to take a picture. Which is just as well as it didn’t last more than a couple of hours. On my way to work I head downhill and it was like travelling through different seasons. By the time I had got to work it was like being in a different country.

Work is quite busy at the moment but has different less enjoyable dynamic...hard to explain. The forecast is for a rocky financial year ahead with rising food and energy costs. Quite sure a lot of industry will be hit by at some stage. Not that there is much industry to hit around here anymore.

Still good things I have done include still feeding the birds and not buying any meat. Smoking well that’s a sad failed affair but I am resolute in determination...I think. Nick has managed to stay stopped though so well done. Hope you’re well and warm and that snow is not too deep in Pa.