Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Tuesday 22nd Jan 2008

The rain has abated for a time bringing a clear and cool day, which just happens to coincide with turning down the thermostat on the radiator. I’ll resist the temptation to turn it back on because I sleep better in a cool room. Tonight I’m listening to Donna Summer (vinyl of course) and wondering why.

Not looking good on the worlds money markets at the minute...so just as well that I haven’t got any. It’s hard not to think that somewhere there is a cabal that decides all these things are going to happen this way.

I’m busy at work at the minute as we have some important assessments coming soon and everything is half finished. Poor old Amy is in the paper for some drug related thing. She’s dyed her hair blonde, become more anorexic and looks absolutely dreadful. She’s either very, very clever or not long for this world.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7202310.stm

I just bought the entire series of Deep Space Nine on e-bay. Think it is because they have been showing re-runs on TV and I realised how much I enjoyed it all. Wonder why I like sci-fi so much? Answers on a psychiatric evaluation on a postcard please.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep_Space_Nine