Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Tuesday 26th Feb 2008

Can’t believe it is March this Saturday...can you? Our big assessment at work passed off relatively smoothly so I can relax till August till we get another one. It’s going to be a busy year at work though but then it always is.

Weather at the minute is cool and wet. Gone the long sun filled days of the other week. Still the heavy frost has also gone and I must go and visit the ponds to see if the frogs have been. It used to seem really important that I witnessed the exact day. Probably because I kept a journal of all the changes seen in the garden and could note the variation from year to year. It was so much easier to do when I worked shifts and had time in the mornings and afternoons. I miss that so much. If I could choose now I should work 6am to 2pm or 1pm till 9pm every day. Flexi-time working seems a long, long way off in our company. I don’t think they trust people to do the work on their own and yet I should think we would work harder as we’d be happier.

Just bought a gadget which allows me to connect to the internet from any location there is a mobile phone signal. In theory I can now update my blog during my lunch hour from my laptop. Seemed like a really good idea when I signed up for the 2 year contract but I‘m not so sure now. I’ll give it a go soon. When the days get a Little warmer I can write from the garden....that will be cool.

Have a great day