Wednesday, April 09, 2008

9th April 2008

Woke to a huge fall of snow the other morning but it soon melted away once the sun came up. It was nice though to see everything encrusted in white layers even if just a very short time. A mistle thrush has built a nest in the small lean to in the yard and when I look through the kitchen window it is there looking back at me. I try not to disturb her but it is difficult. She probably regrets building her nest there now but nature has taken its course and she is resigned to whatever happens. I'll keep you posted.

Off to Spain in a few weeks for 4 days with Nick. We are visiting some friends in Manilva (near Marbella) looking forward to seeing them and where they are living. Other than that no more holidays till September so better make the most of this one. This is short but I wanted to do a little bit to prevent the gap between postings growing. But in the event I couldn't get a wireless signal so it will have to wait until tonight.

Have a good day