Friday, May 02, 2008

Friday 2nd May 2008

Had a lovely time in Spain. Bright sun and heat (25C) every day till we came home. In just a few days I have gone a lovely mahogany colour. I don’t think I have ever tanned so fast before. There was lots of lovely food and wine and there are so many Brits are living out there now. Like home from home without the grey skies. Not sure I could live there but I can see why many would consider it preferable to here. Still it’s a good time to visit before the heat turns everything brown and scorched. I was surprised by how green it all was and how incredible the mountains in southern Spain are. I took loads of pictures so enjoy the selection below. Me, Nick, a cricket and a monkey at Gibraltar. Lots more to come, but for now off to work. But it’s a bank holiday Monday so will post more then. Have a good weekend.