Monday, August 18, 2008

Monday 18th Aug 2008

Phew the long prose took some jiggling about to make each sentence fit on one line but I finally did it after a few days. I wonder if anyone will read it the whole way through. Probably not; but I enjoyed doing it all the same. It is Elric’s saga. Sorry i had to make the letters smaller but it was the only way to make it fit.

Epic or epitaph...you decide!

I want to say it has been a good few days over the weekend, (and it has,) but the weather is truly dreadful across most of England. Set to continue so for the next few days.

If that wasn’t gloomy enough the machines at the mill are silent due to lack of orders and we have a big audit tomorrow. The “credit crunch” is here and the big ‘r’ word (recession) looks to be nearing a reality.

What would cheer me up is a sunny evening with warmth and a large glass of wine to toast the birds into the dusk...yes i'll think of that till the weather improves...