Sunday, October 26, 2008

Loves meeting shall stop times fleeting dance across a life that looks toward the open sky with a heart of hope. For the light quickens to dusk and yet my eyes still see that beauty illuminated by the day is all around within the dark. My soul is alight to the wonder of you and I should never be blind…while arms can hold me from so far away.

When shall the rain stop? I do not know for the weather is wild and untamed and none but the wise may say when the heaven will sweep away the grey and usher in folds of deepest blue awash with golden sunlight. Yet may the rain stop one day when we are together even if only within our hearts and minds so that we may be at peace a little while.

For the world hurts sometimes and its pain is felt by all who live and breathe. I share its pain now as do you, but the joy returned is sharing also love and warmth. For the world is a lonely place filled with billions of us and yet in all those masses of population Gaia’s arrow wounded us both and we endure and grow and ultimately we will heal all