Sunday, October 05, 2008

See the light and shade that hides the secrets of the world between the deepest green leaves that blur the sun. Here in the cool grows regal purple heather that perfumes a September evening with the scent of the hive. A sweet perfumed delicacy of beeswax and nectar bought dearly with a populous army of siblings that arise in spring to work beneath the tallest trees. To rise and fall with the arc of the sun through seasons and yet fall as the winter comes and as the sun wanes so do they and yet their legacy is fulfilled.

For that legacy is the greatest changes must come from those that follow the sun and explore the world. For the world shows the way through dawns of dew and dappled trees to dusk’s that shape light into night. I behold the world tonight and I change for the better for only with love within my heart may I see the beauty. For in all that is a wonder and a treasure to me from the world you are its greatest gift.