Tuesday, November 04, 2008

I walk up the hill past the Cedar tree I photographed. I am having the greatest thoughts. It is like I am floating through heaven with a chorus of birdsong to brighten the way. I took a picture of the sun dappling on the wall with the thin shadows from the trees along the stonework. At the top of the hill I can lean against my fence and look for miles to the hills in the distance. Here come and see the view. All of this is my little gentle life and I share everything of me with you. There is nothing I could ever do that would not have you all right there at the centre of it all. This is my world and you are always at the very core. Looking into the distance I call out to you and send such loving thoughts that you must hear them. It is the most wonderful view of rolling hills and fresh green fields lower down where every vestige of autumn has vanished. One of my greatest joys shall be sitting here with you soon.