Thursday, December 04, 2008

The world moves and I must answer its siren call as the day turns to night and the sun falls above the eastern hill. Yet while the world calls me forward I shall no longer travel alone for my love is always with me, within me in a way I never thought was possible. Hugging the very corners of my soul with loving thoughtfulness and I for my part shall love in return forever. I shall never leave nor seek comfort from another for the world moves and I must answer and now it is my very world and the siren song has enraptured and captivated me forever. Hear me world lest you cannot see it yet, but soon I promise you will. For I shall hold my love within my arms in a little while and I will never let go and we shall move as one together forward forever while the world calls us.

Every word I give you comes from this heart beating within my chest for they are to this great love of mine. A heart that is now doubled in size and beating to the rhythm of your soul and joy. Ever my heart and words grow with the greatest pride that you are mine. These words cannot be ever be denied and slip out of me like raindrops escaping light summer clouds to freshen a dry world. For my world has been watered by you and slowly turns to the greenest garden. It grows and grows and all is for you to enjoy and seek joy and solace within. It seems I exist to make you happy and loved and to be so comfortable with me. To soothe away the strains of the day and enrapture you at night. You will never own me my love, but I say with honesty and true love that I give of myself freely to you (all of me) and never shall I withdraw from the promises I have made you. I shall be such a willing slave to your pleasure and happiness. Take me and care or me for I shall have nothing or no one else now.

Your tender kisses did the trick my love for I am awake and beholding the day in all its spectacular beauty. Clear blue skies and a heavy frost and even a little snowfall fell in the night. The whole view I see is one of winter yearning for Spring. So soon to come and wake the world to exuberant growth. Ha, but yet even the first of her wonders awakes and grows. For you are the first ever of her wonders in my world.

The birds are absolutely elated this morning and singing with the melody of angels. For that is how they sound to me and all that I see is lifting me up and taking me to that special place you have created for me to live in. It truly is the most wonderful place I have ever been to and I am never leaving.