Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Soft down the hills sweeps air moved by the worlds sighs. Yet within this flowing crescendo of hope I hear my very own sigh and it exhales among the clamour and whispers of my love for all of you. How it whispers so…when all I want is a shout from the highest place so loud that the world would pause and hopes of my life. My most precious and special joy and how you can make me fly higher than the eagles that ride the thermals and yet sink me lower than the faults under the oceans should you ever choose. Within your arms is a peace and comfort greater than birth. My world was born again by your touch and it shall live, only within the shadow of you. For so long as I may be able to see the seasons rise and fade the last flower before my eyes shall never seem as beautiful as you do.