Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sunday 18th Jan 2009

Just in the process of switching the phone line over to another supplier. Not sure how that will go but I think I will lose my email name so bye, bye short and simple email and hello new one. I’ll let you know as soon as I do. If you don’t see anything new on this blog for more than a week assume that something has gone wrong with the switchover.

Was watching a sci-fi film last night (surprise!) but was struck by (the old adage.) You may have to think about that for a second but it is so true.

Some actors
Play parts
While some parts
Are
Player by actors

Sorry for the short prose lines but my very dear friend Scott gave me a poetry book for Christmas and it features short prose lines. Nice to try something different but I shouldn’t think it will last very long. I like long lines.

Weather has been windy and damp but that may all change today as we have some snow forecast...be nice to have some new pictures for here. We’ll see how the day goes.