Thursday, March 12, 2009

Thursday 12th march 2009

Mike has set off to the southern hemisphere but the holiday didn’t go to plan. The cruise has been cancelled. The boat is in dry dock and they only told them 3 days before they were due for going. How disappointing is that? I think I would have been going mental but they patiently rearranged everything and are now going for just over 2 weeks flying Manchester-Singapore-Auckland-Melbourne-Sydney-Singapore and back to Manchester. I reckon they are just getting close to Singapore as I write. Have a lovely holiday and see you in 2 weeks.

I have another audit / assessment at work tomorrow but then hopefully (all going well) should get a little peace and quiet for a time. I plan to take a few days off next week myself with Nick so hope the weather is pleasantly spring-like, but who cares? I really need a rest. I plan to get some stuff out the attic and put it on eBay...have sold several things lately and it is a bit of a learning curve but I’m getting there. Don’t know what the plans are for the weekend but they definitely involve a glass of wine and something deliciously savoury. If I don’t get chance to post anything for the next few days it’s because I am relaxing.

Have a wonderful weekend.