Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Tuesday 31st March

Wow last day of March….can you believe its April tomorrow. I wrote this poem for mothers. Hope your mother is comfortable and getting better. Mike’s mother has had her fair share of problems since January too…one scare after another. But she seems to be much better now.

Mike got back from his travels yesterday morning with thousands of photos and tales. He also looked really jetlagged but we are talking long flights here. It was nice to have him back again. He seems to have had a really good time and the weather was great all the way through. They crammed a lot into those 17 days. (4 countries in 2 continents)

Thanks for your gift by the way. I love the bee paperweight! Funny, but as I was opening it, I was at the table which still has the yellow and black bee throw on it that you got me all those years ago. I had a nice 48th birthday sat in the garden drinking coffee and eating snacks with sweet chilli dip. The sun was strong and the skies were blue so who could ask for more. Actually it wasn’t that terribly warm but we managed to have an hour before the cool wind overpowered the warm sun and forced us indoors.