Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Wed 18th March 2009

Mike says New Zealand was absolutely beautiful and now they have arrived in Melbourne. He has taken my small pc with him but cannot get it to work so no photos I’m afraid. Shame, but then to be expected really and I did wonder when he decided to take it. Technology is not really at the top of the list for any of the group.

I am taking a few days of (well a week actually) to relax and enjoy some of the sunshine we have been promise this week. The last two days have been balmy and mild and I shall enjoy sitting in the garden during the weekdays and going off exploring somewhere with Nick. While mike’s away have been rummaging in the attic and found some goodies to put on eBay. Currently selling 2 amplifiers from the early eighties Pioneer SA-8800 and SA-7800 which have lots of interest but as yet no offers of cold, hard cash. Today I am posting a cartridge (for playing records) to China.

Hopefully I shall lots of time to take some pictures this week and write a little more than normal. I think I shall begin a diary again. During my attic raid I came across several old diaries and journals and realised boy I was pretty prolific in the old pen and paper days and I need to get back to writing lots more. Whatever you’re doing have a lovely week.