Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The dream warms and comforts me and soon the call to awaken softly comes. It tells me wake up and feel the love. I feel my body stir and my passions rise. Like an eagle riding the thermals I hear you call and I am floating downward to that place in the world that is your home. The journey has been a sweetest flight on warm currents through sunlit days and starry nights. At times the rain has briefly blinded me but love is ever true and I hear you always. For my love is calling me and I must rush to them once this brief wait is over. I am coming home my love and I shall be there soon and I shall never awaken again for I make only one more journey alone and that is to you. We count away another day and the moment of joy becomes ever close. I cannot wait for I love you.