Thursday, July 23, 2009

Got this spooky letter from Paypal...it's a bit creepy and totally in line with the cyber age....reading between the lines it basically says "we want you to think we care...yes right!!! Thanks Alvin and note the possibly in one sentence. No wonder I'm a grump!

Dear XXXXX XXXXXXX,

Thank you for contacting PayPal with your concerns. My name is Alvin and I am happy to assist you further.

Mr xxxxx, as I carefully review your account, I can see here that you have already completed the checklist to lift the restriction in your PayPal account. Since you have already done this, I have now made a request to the relevant department to review your account and for possible removal of the restriction in your account. Please allow enough time for the relevant department to complete their review and for them to make the necessary changes in your PayPal account.

I sincerely apologise for the delay that this might have caused you. Rest assured that the relevant department would immediately send you an update once the review has been done.

I hope I was able to address your concern and give you the best resolution that you deserve. It has been a pleasure to assist you. Again, my name is Alvin and please let me know if you need further assistance and please do not hesitate to contact us back.

Thank you for using PayPal.

Sincerely,

Alvin