Friday, February 26, 2010

LETTER OF RECOMMENDATION


Trevor Adams, my assistant programmer, can always be found

hard at work in his cubicle. Trevor works independently, without

wasting company time talking to colleagues. Trevor never

thinks twice about assisting fellow employees, and he always

finishes given assignments on time. Often he takes extended

measures to complete his work, sometimes skipping coffee

breaks. Trevor is a dedicated individual who has absolutely no

vanity in spite of his high accomplishments and profound

knowledge in his field.. I firmly believe that Trevor can be

classed as a high-calibre employee, the type that cannot be

dispensed with. Consequently, I truly recommend that Trevor be

promoted to executive management, and a proposal will be

executed as soon as possible.

Addendum......

The idiot was standing over my shoulder while I wrote this report.

Kindly re-read only the odd numbered lines.