Friday, May 14, 2010

I took these photos of the fountains in the local park the other day. 1 is in a currently very dry ornamental pond but the real jewel in the crown is the white cast iron drinking fountain. It sits on base that is slowly listing (like the leaning tower of Pisa.) That’s not a trick photo by the way. Still, nice though now it’s been painted and the heron crests redone. Shame there is no water running through it and it has security barriers all the way around. As regards the weather the dry spell along with the frosts is hopefully over and we should get some rain today...I need my pond to fill up. The bridal way is now finished and it looks reasonable...well better than I thought it might. My only misgiving is that the top of the garden is exposed but then again people can see how nice it is I suppose.