Friday, August 13, 2010

Be careful for today it is the 13th or “black Friday” so no dangerous stunts.

Well it is a little bit brighter today and I emphasise the little. But at least it is mostly dry although it has been raining. July and so far into August the weather has been ghastly. Last night as I got home the heavens opened and sang with lightning. I have just been looking at the weather for the next 5 days and it appears to be much of the same.

I have managed to sit outside when i got home and despite the cool (no, cold) weather the birdsong does not diminish.

It has rolled around to Friday ever so quickly this week. I think the highlight of the week so far was taking Robbie out at 5am one morning and watching the bats come home to roost in aneighbouring roof...i wonder if they know. I shall keep watching as they are highly protected here.

Have a great weekend and hope its warmer where you are.