Wednesday, April 27, 2011

27th April 2011

The main topic of conversation seems to be the Royal wedding. Mike’s off to London tomorrow to reserve his place on the Mall. He better take an umbrella as the day is forecast to be showery. I can’t really say that I am all that excited and bothered by Wills and Kate’s big day, but hey; it’s a tradition and it does make a change from all the gloom and mayhem currently on offer as news. Other than that it’s a slow news day I guess as the other main story is how much has the economy grown? By about this much...I’m guessing.

The weather has grown much cooler now. I had to wear a coat last night to visit the garden but still the weekend forecast is dry and with some sun. Robbie has developed a talent for capturing bumblebees with his mouth but I fear it will all end in tears soon and he will have learnt a life lesson. I’ve taken a few days off work and have a full intent to do nothing arduous.