Sunday, October 09, 2011

Sunday 9th Oct 2011

Thought I’d try some black and white to capture the mood of the day. Tropical to cold torrential, in just ten days. Still dog enjoys the rain very much...more than he should I think. I’m sat here at 1.30pm and I can hardly see the keyboard it is that dull.

It’s been a quiet weekend mostly apart from a very bad accident on the road yesterday afternoon about a quarter of a mile away resulting in the death of 3 people with the fourth critically ill. How sad is that, but then again the A666 is very congested and dangerous road. It’s the main road to Bolton and I use it a fair bit myself. The road was closed for five hours and I think the whole fleet of Lancashire’s emergency vehicles attended.

Busy week at work with some long assessments but will try to catch up with some writing in the evening if I don’t do anymore today. Have a good week