Thursday, November 10, 2011

10th Nov 2011
It’s a 99% full moon tonight and there are very few clouds so it may look better than the big one tomorrow. Other than that it’s been a quiet week overall. Generally mild overall and with a warm weekend forecast.

Tonight for tea it’s free range chicken breast £2.99 stuffed with Boursin 50p and wrapped in Parma ham 50p and accompanied by purple potatoes (Albert Bartlett) 39p and carrots 29p. You can see what was in the cheap for quick sale aisle today... but not bad for under £5. I also bought 2 pints of double (full fat) cream (£1.29 a pint). I don’t know why I am putting on weight and wheezing a lot. Yes I do it’s the dairy, carbs and 20 cigarettes a day. He-he!

We have a saying up north for all this, but the dementia is kicking in now (aka red wine) and I can’t remember it. Oh I remember now - Cheers (hic!!!)
Have a lovely weekend and just for the record I am being slightly capricious