Saturday, December 03, 2011


Stealing from the older generations has now become a UK law....
 
To keep the bankers warm

The bones of old workers

Will be piled and burned
 
The chancellor announced this week during his autumn statement that the state pension age is to rise to from 66 to 67 for both men and women a decade earlier than planned. This means millions of people currently in their 50s will have to work a year longer than they expected. The basic state pension is currently worth around £5,000 a year. The Treasury said the decision to speed up the rise in the SPA to 67 was in “response to changes in demography”. But the measure will also save the government about £60bn in today’s prices between 2026-27 and 2035-36.

I don’t need an economics degree to work out that I will therefore have a minimum of £10,000 robbed from me. You couldn’t make this up; you really couldn’t!

When I began work I entered into a contract with the government that I would work and pay taxes (which I have) and then I would retire at 65 with a pension from the state. They have now broken that promise to me; no matter how they explain it. They need to buy fewer warheads or give less foreign aid but they don’t need to rob millions of the chance to have some sort of small ease before they die.